Valid from 25 May 2018
The controller is Windoor UK Limited, 12 Newmarket Business Centre, 341 Exning Road, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 0A, United Kingdom.
Windoor UK Limited considers it important that its website users are informed as to when, for what purposes and which personal data are processed.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (e.g., name, address, telephone number, date of birth or email address).
In order to provide the Windoor UK Limited’ online services, Windoor UK Limited or third parties process personal data in connection with:
- Websites: Personal data are processed using [log files], [cookies], [analysis tools], and [plugins] of social media and other providers.
- Collaboration tool: Personal data are processed to enable intermediaries and partners to use our collaboration tool [collaboration tool].
- E-post: Personal data are processed on the basis of your consent in signing up for the [e-post].
- Contact forms: Personal data are processed via [contact forms] in order to deal with requests of website users, for the distribution of ordered brochures and for bookings of our showroom.
- Optimising the website (e.g., market research and internet audience measurement)
- Personalising the website for users
- Providing users with access to our collaboration tools for intermediaries and partners
- Distribution of e-post (email newsletters) and ordered brochures
- Dealing with requests, complaints and enquiries of users
- Scheduling requested bookings for our showroom
- Ensuring data security for the users of our website
Insofar as we obtain your consent to process personal data, your consent serves as the legal basis. This is the case for example in connection with e-post.
- optimising and personalising our website
- ensuring data security
- dealing with your requests, complaints and enquiries
- granting access to our collaboration tool for partners and intermediaries
- arranging a visit of our showroom you requested via our online form
- concluding and performing B2B contracts (via collaboration tool/restricted area)
In general, we only disclose your personal data to third parties insofar as we have a legitimate interest in doing so or you have provided your consent.
We use third party service providers for data processing. Service providers are generally involved as so-called "processors", who may only process the personal data of the users of our website in accordance with our instructions. For example, your email address may be passed along to a service provider in order for it to send you a newsletter you requested.
We store your data for as long as is necessary in order to provide our website services and the related services or for as long as we have a legitimate interest in continuing storage. In all other cases, we delete your personal data, with the exception of any data that we are required to retain in order to comply with legal obligations (e.g., retention obligations). Data for which a retention period applies will be blocked by us until expiration of the retention period.
- Right of access: Users have the right to request confirmation from the controller as to which personal data concerning them is being processed and whether these data are being transmitted to a third country.
- Right to rectification: Users have the right to request the controller to correct any incorrect or incomplete personal data relating to them.
- Right to erasure: Users have the right to request the controller to erase promptly any personal data relating to them if these data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed. The same applies if the data subject withdraws consent or objects to the processing in absence of an overriding legitimate interest of the controller or if these data are being unlawfully processed. The data subject may additionally execute this right in case where the controller is subject to a legal obligation to delete these personal data or when the personal data have been collected in the context of information society services.
- Right to restriction of processing: Users have the right to request the controller to restrict processing.
- Right to withdraw consent: Users have the right at any time to withdraw their consent to the processing of any personal data relating to them for any specific purpose or purposes if that processing is based on their express consent. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness for the processing on the basis of that consent carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
- Right to object: Users have the right at any time to object to the processing of any personal data relating to them if the processing occurs on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller or of a third party. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, users have an absolute right to object to such processing at any time.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority. In order to do so, you may contact the data protection authority competent for your place of residence or your federal state, or the data protection authority competent for us. This is:
In order to exercise your rights, please contact: email@example.com. Further information may be found under “Data protection contact”.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any information or with any suggestions regarding data protection.
Privacy Notice for Website:
- Information about the browser type and the version used
- The user's operating system
- The user's internet service provider
- The user's IP address
- The date and time of access
- Websites from which the user's system accesses our website
- Websites that are retrieved by the user's system through our website
- Name of the downloaded file
- Volume of data transferred
- A report as to whether the download was successful
- that are used in order to identify or authenticate our users;
- that temporarily store certain information entered by users (e.g., content of an online form);
- that save particular user preferences (e.g., search or language settings);
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). We use Google Analytics along with the additional IP address anonymisation function offered by Google: This means that IP addresses will generally already by anonymised by Google within the EU, and only in exceptional cases not until they reach the USA, and that in any case they will only be stored in abbreviated form. You can object to the collection and analysis of your data through this tool by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- Plugins from the social network Facebook: Facebook is operated under www.facebook.com by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, and under www.facebook.de by Facebook Ireland Limited, Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"). An overview of Facebook plugins and their appearance may be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins; information regarding data protection at Facebook may be found here: www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Plugins from LinkedIn: LinkedIn is operated by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“LinkedIn”). An overview of LinkedIn plugins and their appearance may be found here: https://developer.linkedin.com/plugins#; information regarding data protection at LinkedIn may be found here: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Plugins from Google+ and YouTube: Google+ is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). An overview of Google+ plugins and their appearance may be found here: https://developers.google.com/+/plugins; information regarding data protection at Google+ may be found here: www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html
- Internet Explorer: Instructions under http://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7
- Mozilla Firefox: Instructions under https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Google Chrome: Instructions under https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: Instructions under http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471