Consistency in quality is important to us. We pride ourselves in accurate planning for smooth delivery and on-time completion
We partner with service companies from a variety of backgrounds and experience. These companies are trained by us in relation to our balconies and are responsible for the supply and installation of the system.
The interface between the enclosed balcony and the building's façade is very important so ensuring this is correctly designed and interfaced needs to be carefully considered. As the Windoor system is pre-fabricated, consistency in quality is assured. However, Windoor recommend the use of approved installers to ensure this consistency in quality is carried through to installation & completion. We do recognise however,that this is not always possible and willingly work with the main contractor and the chosed installation team.
At the bottom of the page you can view our installation manual. We appreciate that even from the initial concept of your design it is necessary to understand the process to ensure accurate planning, smooth delivery and on-time completion. We also have a webpage dedicated to explaining the installation process here.
We only work with companies who demonstrate an ability to perform and are financially stable. They offer a valuable input in the complete programme of works and will frequently offer a combination of services which include balcony solutions. When selecting companies it is important to us to consider both the nature of the work to be undertaken and the geography; ensuring the highest level of service for each project. These are the Companies we presently work with:
- CMS Enviro Systems, Castlecary, Cumbernauld, G68 0DT. Tel: 0808 178 0809. Contact: Stephen Anderson, email: StephenA@CMSWindows.com
- ESB Services Limited, Thames House, Long Reach Road, Barking, Essex, IG11 0JR. Tel: 0208 594 5525. Contact: Liam Spillane, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gunite (Eastern) Limited, Endeavour House, Compass Point, St Ives, Cambridge, PE27 5JL. Tel: 01480 466880. Contact: Tim Ellis, email: email@example.com
- McKean Developments Limited, Unit 4, 3 Bowerwalls Place, Crossmill Business Park, Barrhead, G78 1BF. Tel: 0141 881 1494. Contact: Colin McLean, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russell Timber Technology, 8 Dilwara Avenue, Whiteinch, Glasgow, G14 0QS. Tel: 0141 958 0444. Contact: John Russell, email: email@example.com
- Skyform Limited, 35 Watt Road, Hillington Park, Glasgow, G52 4RY. Tel: 0141 810 5722. Contact: James Campbell, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are open to working with new companies and will in many instances work with companies who are already employed on the construction installing windows, curtain walling, roofing or render. If you would like to talk to us then please contact John Baillie on 0870 067 8810.
The elements are supplied with a 5 year product warranty which recommends moveable parts are checked and oiled according to Windoor advice. Whilst this service aspect can be provided by the above mentioned companies is is also something which can be provided by a maintenance team. Full training can be provided either during installation or after completion.
The following documents in relation to installation, maintenance and usage are available: